Thursday, June 18, 2009

Flavored Water of the South

It is rare to find me without a sweet tea in arm's reach. My hairdresser calls it the flavored water of the South!

I have noticed tons of restaurants advertising that they now offer sweet tea and it thrills me. I honestly select my lunch locations based upon their sweet tea quality.

Here are a few I have noticed now offering sweet tea. Please add to my list so we all can drink more "water"!


- Schlotzsky's- they even have green tea!
- McDonalds- need to try it!
- Wendys- very good fresh tasting tea!
- Arbys- tastes more like Crystal Light tea, I would guess it is from a powder.
- Taco Bell- my friend Jenny says it is addictive!
- Cheddar's- tastes great!

Of course we can always get sweet tea at Chick-fil-a, Sonic, McAlister's Deli, Golden Chick and any legitimate BBQ restaurant.

1 comment:

Welcome to Being Billingsley said...

I cannot believe you left out the always delicious and refreshing sweet minty tea at Macaroni Grill.

I hear if you play your cards right they will serve it to you with booze in it during your lunch break.

Peace!

AB

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover