Saturday, September 26, 2009

Baby Shower Decor: Baskets

Somebody I know is welcoming a little "monkey" in a few months and my friend Natalie and I have the privilege of filling gift baskets for her baby shower.There are such cute things out right now for monkey fans, like his Momma.

You know God cares about the little things when Carter's does a line that matches your favorite animal and thus your nursery at the same time that you are pregnant.

I got this idea from my friend Alison who decorated for one of my baby showers with buckets of baby goodies. She used lots of cute ribbons on my buckets too.
The cute little round monkeys on the shirts were purchased on Etsy. There are people out there selling fabric already cut and ready with Steam A Seam backing. I got 12 of these circles for under $2. If time is money, I got a big deal!The baby shower this weekend is the third this month! I have October off and then it is time for a monster/alien themed shower in November. It know it sounds crazy, but we've got some cute ideas to share!