Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Christmas Affair 2009 and a Winner!

Saturday morning I met my girlfriends Tabriah and Brandi and Brandi's Mom and Memaw to shop Austin's Junior League Christmas Affair. It is always an exercise in patience (lots of people), restraint (lots of things I want but don't need and lots of food samples), and fun fun fun!It was SUPER packed this year and made me question how bad the economy really is!?!

This year's theme was "A Wild Holiday" and it used zebra stripes, giraffe prints, peacock feathers, moss balls, butterflies and more! I loved the decor this year.

I left with a few items that I really love and checked a couple of things off my list- a personalized plate for Santa's cookies, a hammered silver punch bowl, a cute over-the-top felt flower pen, a great necklace with a vintage timepiece pendant, and more Thanksgiving decor.

We also saw a beautiful, but totally unaffordable picture frame with the following water your eyes quote:

Before you were conceived, I wanted you.

Before you were born, I loved you.

Before you were here an hour, I would die for you.

This is the miracle of love.
My husband selected #7 as the fun flower magnet winner- Congratulations Nancy! Please email me at annajenk@yahoo.com with your address.