Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hi, My Name is Anna...

... and I don't know most of you! I love seeing new followers and looked recently only to find that I don't know most of you in real life. That is the fun part of blogging for me! I catch myself in conversations saying a friend said this or a friend recommended that and those "friends" are bloggers I have never met! I love when those "friends" do a Q&A post and am hosting one here. Ask me anything- family, job, crafts, decor, cooking, etc. I'll leave this post up for a couple of days and come back with answers at the end of the week.
I can't wait to hear from you!

5 comments:

Thena said...

Love the new pick. Your baby is beautiful, love her silky blonde hair. She reminds me of my grandaughter.

Ms. W said...

Hi Anna!

My name is Erica! Nice to meet you!

What are your top five "inspirational" websites and/or blogs.

What is your favorite style?

What is your biggest pet peeve about DIY websites and/or bloggers!

What has been your best craft project to date?

What skill are you most proud of?

Stephanie said...

Hi! I love following!!

I'm curious to know how you got to be so crafty/creative. I want to start doing some of the DYI stuff, but am the LEAST creative and crafty person out there. I don't even know where to being! Any help?

Being Billingsley said...

Who is your favorite red headed friend with two children?

Love,

AB

Bridget said...

I love to get ideas from you! You are way too creative. I honestly don't know how you find the time to do all your craft projects.

Keep up the good work - you inspire me to be a little craftier!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover