Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bracelet Love

I am currently coveting three bracelets out of my budget! Maybe Santa or the bonus fairy will bring them to me!

Aren't there Tory Burch leather cuffs cute? I tried on the black one at the mall and it is super cute on- good thing they didn't have orange in the store or I might have made the purchase!
I fell in love with this bracelet on the plane to Cabo in September and when we landed I got up the nerve to ask the other passenger who made it. The detail on it is amazing- it is very Brighton-esque, but more "mature" without the hearts and flowers. She told me Konstantino whom I had never heard of. I asked her where to find his designs and got the most snotty look as she told me Neiman Marcus. No wonder I hadn't heard of him! I thought about this bracelet all week in Mexico and when we got internet on the plane ride home I finally looked it up. Yea, not in the budget.
Then, this week my Sundance catalog came in the mail and the Avalon bracelet was pictured. Isn't this a close version of my beloved Konstantino? It is much more affordable and I really love the details!
Sometimes it is easy to make the right decision and walk away from something you want, but don't need and sometimes the decision is tough!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover