Sunday, September 16, 2012

I love me some Home Goods

This will look like a shameless plug that ends with me telling you that Home Goods gave me a gift certificate, but I promise it isn't. I just walked the store in San Antonio while on vacation recently and took the opportunity (since I wasn't in my hometown) to snap a bunch of pictures. I wish we had a Home Goods near us, the closest one is 45 minutes away!

While my husband and daughter waited in the car, I took 20 minutes of quiet time and walked the store. Here are my favorites...

I have no room for this chair and it matches nothing in my house, but I love it! I want it in an entry way but a cool chic mirror on the wall and a black round side table with a fancy book and a family picture on it.


This would be cute next to the chair also! I have a friend with a cool gray, purple and white color palette in her house and this would be perfect for her. It would make a great nightstand if you could score a pair.


My favorite thing about Home Goods is the selection of holiday decor. They are currently decked out for Halloween. Aren't these spider web serving pieces fun! I want to fill them with Pinterest inspired orange, white and black treats!


These people are lots of fun!


Or, you can go a little more "fall" with your decor and use pumpkins. I was so tempted to buy pumpkins and gourds in all these metallic colors until I remembered I have a chest full of pumpkins in my garage that I should try to paint. My husband would appreciate that :)


I also love the unique home decor items in every corner.


Isn't this bright orange magazine rack cute? 


I love these coral vases. I have seen some cute girl rooms lately in gray, turquoise and coral lately! I have the itch to do Abby's room again. It is such fun to decorate for a little girl!


In the end, I bought a couple of Halloween items, a new big bright red pitcher, and an old red metal basket for magazines in the guest bedroom. Fun shopping for sure!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover