Monday, May 27, 2013

Summertime Food Favorite- Popsicle!

One of my favorite things to make in the summertime is homemade Popsicles. They taste so much better than the sugar water ones in the store. I started off with a cookbook last year and then we just branched out to more fun options, our favorite was the Peach Pie!

Don't these look divine- cheesecake with fresh fruit and graham cracker crumbs. Get the recipe from Kitchen Meets Girl here.


My husband loves creamsicles- so I know these will be a hit. 

According to Pinterest, the recipe is pretty simple:

1 c. orange juice
1 c. coconut milk
3 T honey
1/4 t orange extract
1/2 t vanilla extract

Whisk all ingredients together and pour into molds. Freeze.

 Pudding Pops are always an easy option- these make me think of Bill Cosby, you too? Visit My Pinterest Affair for the full recipe.


Finally, these frozen yogurt trail mix bars caught my eye. I can't wait to try Lean Green Bean's recipe this summer.


What is your favorite summer food?